Horden VS LAW

DeletedUser

Måste ta och säga.. För att vara en offensiv och att dom överrumpla oss så är det dåligt.. Vi har inte änns kört en offensiv och ändå har vi tagit en massa byar..

Så jag tycker att statistiken är helt utmärkt.

Go horden fniss..

Simon9407

Reaktionspoäng
Zonic hade ju en idé om ett slutgiltigt världskrig och nu har det kommit :D , synd att han lämna innan det roliga började...

Go Horden!

DeletedUser

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

For the Horde - :cool:

DeletedUser

Det här hade ju vart kul att vara med på. Kör hårt vänner! Jag håller ögonen på er och är nöjd med siffrorna statistiken visa än så länge.

For the Hord!

DeletedUser

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

For the Horde - :cool:

Vet du inte vilka bibel citat du gör ???
Och varför på engelska, när den så lätt finns att hitta i Bibeln ??

Topp