Tools from the dutch

DeletedUser

Dear People,

I am a Dutch player so i talk in English.
What is see is a that you got some tools but most aren't working or used.

So i will post some tools in this topic who are working and used at the Dutch version.
I hope you will enjoy and use.

Disaster

(please reply in English i don't speak Swedish very well)

DeletedUser

Guide

Browsers in Tribalwars

logo-ie.png
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is the browser of Microsoft and standard at Windows-installation provided.
Version 6 not yet uses of tabs and therefore also ensures what less overview.
Version 7 gets you spoken normally standard with update provided. This version sees already a lot better.
It is used tabs, so that you have more overview concerning your different windows.
Older versions are almost used () no longer, but are not also really complete useful for Tribal true player.
Unfortunately it is not always possible use quickbar tools in Internet Explorer. Mainly arranged for Windows.

logo-ff.png
Firefox
Nevertheless of the most well-known browsers under Tribal true players Firefox van Mozilla are. At the moment Firefox 3rd newest version are.
No large clear changes with Firefox 2 are, but are nevertheless exactly something faster.
This browser has also tabs just like Internet Explorer, but sits concerning certain things much more logically in each other. The quickbar tools work well with this browser.
Also is download there a lot of plugins and add-ons, to make everything still more nicely, more perfectly and more personal.
Arranged for Windows, Linux and Macintosh.

logo-opera.png
Opera
Opera is another browser, which seems reasonable on Internet Explorer and Firefox, but nevertheless also exactly something else is.
Opera 9.5 is the last stable version. Beside a version for ordinary computer can install you opera also on mobile or on a computer.
This browser uses with the pc. version of several tabs such as all other browsers also do.
Here is too what extra plugins and tools, but firefox have nevertheless much more plugins.
It is a rather fast browser and therefore also skillful for TW.
If you open a new tab, get you standard a window with 9 favorites, which you yourself can choose.
Arranged for Windows, Linux, Macinthosh, mobile tel. with GPRS, Pocket-pc' s with Windows Mobile.

logo-safari.png
Safari
Of the browsers which we discuss here, safari from Apple is of faster. With a extreme fast load time of page´s can time you well.
Unfortunately this browser is not for Linux available, but another browser, Konqueror, has the same engine (engine) as safari.
External just as get used for windows-users are, but the basic principle is the same as that of other browsers.
Arranged for Windows, Linux (Konqueror), Macintosh, Iphone (standard).

logo-chrome.png
Google Chrome
This browser is here in this row of the newest browsers, made by Google. Browser also this has a quick/start window, just like opera.
This browser starts high-speed on. There `named´ incognito mode sit on secret be able surf without someone keeps up it on the computer himself.
Because this is still but a beta, natural still errors sit. There are at this moment already, however, many plugins and other scripts for this browser available.
At the moment only still but arranged for Windows XP and Vista, more complete support comes if the browser is.

Some hotkeys and other tips:
Time in opera:
an extra option puts to be able change gear very rapidly to the next tab; Those can find you under extra - > Preferences - > Sophisticated - > Hotkeys - > and then check the lowest bud.
When now timed noble-attack want send you, must put ready you 4 tabs until you must press only still but on okay, ensure that the tabs stand after each other and then:
click-> 2-> click-> 2-> click-> 2-> click (- > 2-> click) (originally of Twandebeste) times in random browser with tabs:
care that you 4 open have tabs stand after each other where you only must press on OKAY. You will be ready one hand at the hotkey ctrl-tab and the other hand to click on the first of 4, keep.
When your now click-> ctrl-tab-> click-> ctrl-tab-> click-> ctrl-tab-> click does, it gets the same impact as you in opera with only 2, but now you could have reached the functionality of the other browsers have preserved.

In short, for everyone there is a favorite browser, a strong value to extra' s and therefore for Firefox will choose, the other gladly fast load time will choose and for safari or Konqueror (dependent on the used control system).
Do what examines the one from which the bests you pleases with this information, once other browsers and molar. S
ource: TW magazine expenditure 25, author: Snicks

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

DeletedUser

this looks intresting

i want speed scripts so i can kick some asses on dutch speeds :awsm:

DeletedUser

Han kanske inte orkar.

Men ni har ju fått veta hur man skickar adelståg snabbt :)

Topp