.net?

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.

DeletedUser

jag känner sir victor. väldigt bra,

har fått information att dom kommer ta Nordost (öst)

:eek:

DeletedUser

hmm all bark no nobles? I was number one on Swed w1 Juggs little nooblet. Also why haven't you been on msn :p

DeletedUser

the .net server is way better then the swedish one.

and wtf SirV stick to Hentai you littel.. :mad:

DeletedUser

Heh :p

.net isn't that strong but I'm afraid .se is probably worse when it comes to skill.

Thanks for all the attention :D, I'm afraid we don't have many, well actually we have only a few, of the top .net players due to W13 coming out but we'll hang in there from what I've heard.

Looking forward to playing.

Yogi|B
-Next MuFFiN Generation-

DeletedUser

Damn Guys .Net are trying to recruit me :) im sorry i have me my tribe

and i can tell yiu we have better skill then you, You got owned on speed

DeletedUser

Damn Guys .Net are trying to recruit me :) im sorry i have me my tribe

and i can tell yiu we have better skill then you, You got owned on speed

I'm not sure if you're referring to us err...regardless speed doesn't prove anything. Arrogance may be your downfall, the Swedish server players aren't very intimidating lol.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you're referring to us err...regardless speed doesn't prove anything. Arrogance may be your downfall, the Swedish server players aren't very intimidating lol.

I just love the fact that ALL .net people seems to think that they are better then ALL .se players.. gonna be fun seeing you get nobled and come with a excuse like "Oh well I wasn't serious here on anything, hehehehe"

Geez -.-

Rutkowski

Reaktionspoäng
Especially since there's not really a single .net tribe that dominates either of the server, to my knowledge. =)

DeletedUser

I started playing on the .se server because I thought it would be easy and because I'm swedish myself. W2 will be a small world and I will have no problems, I thought. I have played on the .net server for 8 months. But I am really impressed by a lot of players here.

DeletedUser

I just love the fact that ALL .net people seems to think that they are better then ALL .se players.. gonna be fun seeing you get nobled and come with a excuse like "Oh well I wasn't serious here on anything, hehehehe"

Geez -.-

They wish they are better.

Germans fails on speed but are good at w1 and a English tribe i have not seen for a while on the top5 :p

comeon guys give me your best shot

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp