Någon intresserad utav att joina oss på W82 (.net)

Donsaftis

Reaktionspoäng
Premade

Tribe Name: Under Construction
Tribe Tag: Under Construction
Continent: Under Construction

SKYPE NAME : vaggos.dvls

Join Information: We will join the second world 82 comes out

Strategy:
We will attack everything in our continent. There will be no alliances, no NAPs, and unlimited enemies. We will communicate closely and all get to know each other. We will have a member cap of 40. We'll get 20 members from the forum and 20 from ingame NO ACADEMIES OR FAMILY TRIBES

Requirements to Join:
I'll pretty much accept anyone who is active and enthused about this tribe . I'm not going to worry much about past experience and stats. As long as you're willing to do whatever it takes, I'll let you in. Just ask, no need to fill out an app, and I'll say yes or no.

Rules of the tribe:
1. If you are inactive for two days you are kicked out without warning
2. Respect the tribe rules regarding forum activity and strategic cooperation.
3. Main Communication tool will be skype and the forum
4. Do not be offensive towards fellow tribe members you will be punished severelly
5. There is a certain administration system in this tribe which will be analysed below
6. This tribe is strictly offensive and militarily organised
7. Positions in this tribe will be handed out by the leadership of this tribe. Do not ask for positions.
8. If you participate in running this tribe and you don't play your part for this tribe you will be replaced by someone else
9. Disloyalty will be dealt with meaning that one being disloyal will be added to the tribe's black list
10. There will be a forum thread called Off Topic or Tavern where you can spam freely with all your heart
Tribal Hierarchy

1.Founder: The founder is merely the person creating this tribe. He is equal with the rest of the administration which will be described below. The founder must be inspiring and be a true and fair leader. Because the tribe will be based on true democracy there will be a council which will decide if i stay the founder or not in crucial situations. The founder finally will approve whatever the rest of the tribe suggests..
2.Leaders: The leaders will be two or three. They will participate in the high council of the tribe and with the founder will approve crucial decisions for the tribe. They will be selected by the founder.
3. Council Members: These will be simple members in the council. They will be two or three again and they will share their ideas about how the tribe would be better run, organised etc.. They will be appointed by the high council of the leaders and the founder. The council as a whole will at the end of each day have a meeting and chat about the tribal issues as well as world issues.
4. War Generals: They will be four. Two for offense , Two for defense. They will participate too in the council and their purpose is to organise the tribe in order for the tribe to be ready for war. This means troop count , roll calls , learn the players that are not so experienced the basics of tw warfare and post guides to the forum. Their role is vital as they will coordinate as well as the high council any upcoming war.
5. Forum Moderators: Not much to be said they will be two and they will keep the forum tidy and clean.They are also blacklist keepers

Social Media:
There will be a skype group chat. A highly organized forum and perhaps a facebook group.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showth...t6960872&_ga=1.61042095.2083039363.1437840897

Topp