Greetings, citizens of World Six!

• Trådstartare Muppet Playing Xylophone
  • Start datum
Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.

DeletedUser

Greetings, ye merry folk of world six, here on this fine Swedish server!

We're here to blast yerselves to bloody smithereens! Yalde!!!

Rawr! We're fierce, bearded ( a red beard, with lots of beer in it! ) and never sober!

As the spokesdrunkard for KiltsRUs, it is my pleasure to announce your upcoming doom!

Let me tell you, then, about us fiercest of mighty warriors!

First, our glorious leader, Kilt! His mighty roar will make all you sissies piss in your pants, as you run for the hills. But nay, he is a true highlander! The hills can't save ye! His lust for battle and blood is only surpassed by the stench of his breath!

Then, we have our woman ( also bearded, of course! ), Islanzadii! Her stealthy attack will be upon you before ye know it! She also eats puny Englanders for breakfast! And supper!

Unaimed, he is like a loose cannon! His dislike for Swedes make all of ye fair game!

And last, but most certainly not least, is myself, Muppet Playing Xylophone! Though in fact, what I do play, is bagpipes! That's right! I'll blow yer eardrums out with me wondrous music!

Now, run for your lives! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

kilts.jpg

DeletedUser

Watch your mouth lad... I might send my nobles on a visit when time comes... ;)

DeletedUser

If you actually are scottish, I wish you luck.

If you are not, gtfo my internet.

DeletedUser

Although I did laugh a lot due to your text, I still wonder why the heck it says "This is for Norway!!!!!!!!!!!" in your tribal's profile if ye all be scottish:confused:

DeletedUser

Although I did laugh a lot due to your text, I still wonder why the heck it says "This is for Norway!!!!!!!!!!!" in your tribal's profile if ye all be scottish:confused:

That... is an excellent observation, FarmerGuy! It is because we are masters of deception and guile! We confuse your Swedish minds, and thus gain a psychological advantage!

DeletedUser

That... is an excellent observation, FarmerGuy! It is because we are masters of deception and guile! We confuse your Swedish minds, and thus gain a psychological advantage!

You mean like fooling us into thinking of you as a bunch of stupid norweigans, and therefore use our troops in a most disadvantageous way, which eventually results in you striking back with great rage and furious anger, killing and nobling all of our players!
Is that more like a correct observation?:cool:

DeletedUser

We are not only master warriors... we are masterminds as well :D

DeletedUser

Robin Hood is great... for an Englishman (almost hate 'em more than Swedes)... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry mac... I dislike you so much that I have to make you suffer in some way to be satisfied with myself... :p

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp