Fuskare?

red dot

Reaktionspoäng
Den här spelaren vid namn Black Magic har inte varit aktiv i mer än ett par dagar ändå har han uppnått över 6000 poäng. Han började en dag senare än mig och jag har knappt 500 poäng. Hur är det ens möjligt? Visst måste han fuska på något sätt? Kan någon vara vänlig och förklara detta fenomen till mig eftersom all min motivation att spela försvann just pga detta. Det är första gången jag spelar Tribal Wars efter flera flera år nu, och så ser man detta... vad i...

d8267b7b95c6e40949f131ef54c0b9b5.png

Black Magic

Reaktionspoäng
Ahahah, you can buy resources on the marked, i have the best set up when it comes to prioritys (farming, buildings etc). So i dont have to use alot of pp. It dosnt matter if u have played this game for 7 years when u dont know how to use the maximun potential from the resources and know how to farm. Yes you need to know how to farm, spears is the best start ut when it comes to w45, if u play right u can produce spears 24/7 after 300points and reach 1 place within 1 week after the world starts. If you know math u should be able to find the best farming way with plunder and (insamling)

DeletedUser

Fusk och fusk, spelaren har använt pengar för att köpa premiumpoäng. Med dessa premiumpoängen har spelaren i fråga sedan köpt resurser i premiumbörsen. Då börsen är fylld 24/7 i k44 sedan en tid tillbaka så är resurser billiga.

Sedan nyttjas ännu mera premiumpoäng till att halvera/direkt färdigställa byggnader. Det är alltså fullständigt inom regelverket, sen så kanske det inte är särskilt roligt att bevittna.

DeletedUser

Ahahah, you can buy resources on the marked, i have the best set up when it comes to prioritys (farming, buildings etc). So i dont have to use alot of pp. It dosnt matter if u have played this game for 7 years when u dont know how to use the maximun potential from the resources and know how to farm. Yes you need to know how to farm, spears is the best start ut when it comes to w45, if u play right u can produce spears 24/7 after 300points and reach 1 place within 1 week after the world starts. If you know math u should be able to find the best farming way with plunder and (insamling)

Although, you did use a lot of pp. http://se.twstats.com/sv45/index.php?page=village&id=3315

Welcome to the Swedish server, hope you will enjoy your stay.

Black Magic

Reaktionspoäng
Ofc i used some pp :) need to reach the top if am gona be usefull to a tribe later, i am here to win so i need a fast start since i started a few days ago. Classic ended sadly so i started here since am bored, want to see what the swedish players are good for :p

Ty, i hope so to :D

red dot

Reaktionspoäng
Ok thanks for the clarification, since I'm new (old player) I had no idea that this was even remotely possible. And yeah it's very offputting to see that someone can evolve this quick. Good job I guess, keep it up.

Topp