Congratulations winning V39 @Geek

Chaza

Reaktionspoäng
Since most of Fusion has pressed delete button today, I want to compliment Geek winning V39.
I think I write a bit letter about my view on this world, specially later parts of it, even though I am on the losing side.

So I was aiming to gather about 50/50 finnish & swedes on Fusion to unite us together and make us 'one happy family' type. Since previous world were really much finnish vs swedes, which I think is not good for the overall comfort of .se scene, as we was going to stay on .se scene and it would be a lot better if we could get well together and form tribes that contains both nation players.

It was going decent, got some good starters (dampen,lakozz) and my friend from previous friend, Lundav to play on start with us. Svart also joined.
Shortly after that ILikeMyChair (Tjäder) joined us and having little chat with him I was hyped, good player and so polite. I was still worried with his good relationship on MM/Geek side, that he might hop there.

Fusion (Our acc & Tjäder) made deal with MM&Geek (Göran and Isabelle) to divide the world on half and have final late war between our tribes.
I thought while it may not be best way to win the world, it sure would be fun if we could start on about as strong positions.

Fast forward to part when we started hitting sekten & rawr.
We hit Sekten, Geek&MM hit Rawr.

Both felt down pretty quick. Fusion recruited Glenn and Trixfix, MM&Geek some others.

Then we just was eating our own side, until geek decided to resing the contract and war would start 1 month after that.

Then we got message from Hashtag.and Gsenor that Trixfix would have tried to join MM&Geek. We had talk with them and with Trixfix himself, he denied those accusations.
We put Trixfix quilty for trying to join enemy and couldn't trust him anymore. So we decided to kick him out of Fusion, knowing this is going to low our winning chances.
We made deal with Göran that he gives us all the time we need to take Trixfix and whoever possible joins him/leaves with him, and even assist helping us nuking.

Glenn leaved soon after that and joined Trix's tribe, KK. Anjin did the same, but soon decided he is done with the world and just hitted delete button.
Svart joined KK also under different players they had started with.

This messy situation ends MM&Geek forming to one tribe, Geek and then broking promises Göran has made us and our earlier agreement about border line and starts floating over borders.

We tried of course ask about this, with really light results... Göran said he is not leader, Lii & hashtag are, Lii said he is not leading, Göran was like 'okay'. Then Hashtag informs us he is leading the tribe. And quoting Pistone.
"I Will try to push the war as long as I can, and try to make a decent deal with you but jesus... I Will not talk to anyone but you and Hurja. "
My respond:
I am here so we can discuss
Are you up for that ?

After that no respond...

I started to hear Geek is planning backstab us for good and planning attack for us, Glenn & Trixfix included.
Well we started preparing for it, and yes they did attack us, not with Trix and glenn thought, althought they started day or two after that attacking us.

Well this ended Trix & Glenn joining geek eventually, and most of our tribe had enough of this shit and said 'let's hit delete'.
Myself, while I accept the fact world is over for us, wouldn't hit delete, but I am not going to play alone either.

No need to said that I am dissapointed how the world went, not only we loss but side that talk a lot about fair game and fair play ends up breaking promises like that is just disgusting.

Now I give some praises to players on this world, from our tribe, naturally as well on enemy side.

MM & Geek:
Gsenor1: I knew Isabelle before this world and she can't get enough praise from me. Amazing person, much love and I consider to be friend of her. Göran I met on this world and talked first time. I respect him a lot, both of his tw skills and general intelligence. Althought we had some though debate's, I do not have any hard feelings to him about how this world went, he did his best to keep his promises but what can you do when tribe turns against you, that eats motivation.

Tjäder: As mentioned, played on Fusion and I get to know him a little bit. Then I did something stupid and our relationship got damage. Tjäder joined Geek later on. I have good relationship on my mind now with him and no hard feelings for him either, has really high moral and good sense of fair play. Good player, amazing person.

Fusion:
Janne & KyGo: My slave...I mean loved co players. Simply awesome persons and players. The end.
Burana: Cela and Aloune are two great players and one of the few you can get easy going and they listen your arguments and respects your views. Also Cela threw some new spirit to our tribe which I can't appreciate enough.
Lobo: Always ready to hop on new world with us, even though we sometimes end up on some disagreements :D Realible loyal player.
ILikeMyChair (Johnes): Same as above, much love.
Nivel: One of the first tw players I have played with, good player and easy to go with.
Slayer: Same as above.

Well summa summarum. I enjoyed the world and I hated it. I still don't know if that Trixfix asking join to geek was true or not. We made our decision based on our info and we live with it and carry the package coming with it.
He still for sure was a 'bit' toxic player so to say... so I don't regret it.

I apologize for spelling errors and sloppy writing towards end.

I will happily answer all questions/counter arguments.

But noneless,Congratulations winning V39 @Geek, win is a win.

Quiza

Reaktionspoäng
I´m really sorry for how this ended and yet again I got convinced that you can trust no one.

All the best to you chaza :)

Topp