'Misstakes were Made' - Sparta förklarar krig officiellt

Gaius Marius

Reaktionspoäng
Kristoffer, jag vill bara varna dig för att jag har sett på JÄVLIGT mycket house of cards den senaste tiden.

Do not fuck with me.

Huoh... Cmon dude. You are so "Big" playa... You shout your mouth like a king of swedish tw, still... Havent seen anything skilled from you, only pp whoring and arrogant speech. You said im noob, thats kinda foolish when you act like ten year old.

Can you just give v33 to go ahead and give asd.n show what it is capable of. And the Spartans could learn to admit their mistakes its fun to see how you think you can noble skilled players with deff troops. ^_^

henrik338

GuideGud
Reaktionspoäng
Huoh... Cmon dude. You are so "Big" playa... You shout your mouth like a king of swedish tw, still... Havent seen anything skilled from you, only pp whoring and arrogant speech. You said im noob, thats kinda foolish when you act like ten year old.

Can you just give v33 to go ahead and give asd.n show what it is capable of. And the Spartans could learn to admit their mistakes its fun to see how you think you can noble skilled players with deff troops. ^_^

Watch me make asd dissapear before your very own eyes :)

It will be fun, i assure you. And never forget, it's not a coincidence. Every move i make is calculated.

And no, i don't consider myself a king. I am a god :cool: at least to you, hun.

Gaius Marius

Reaktionspoäng
Watch me make asd dissapear before your very own eyes :)

It will be fun, i assure you. And never forget, it's not a coincidence. Every move i make is calculated.

And no, i don't consider myself a king. I am a god :cool: at least to you, hun.

Nah... Your too funny to be my god, show your skills, maybe then you can be worthy to declared as god of Marius.

Trust me, you wanna be my god lil sis <3

DeletedUser

You sniped a couple of badly timed nobles, walled a nuke with the lantern. Good job.

If anything it shows we have a lot to work on, in making offensive plays together as a tribe. So now maybe you can stop saying we need to be ganged, and people might stop overrating us.

Just saying :^)

jakten 100

Reaktionspoäng
Oh plz, ja drygade mig med en dryg jävel. Får man inte skoja? Är du en såndär trist typ som tar allt 100% seriöst? I feel for you if so.

hahahaha Mr.Drygmaestro@Fejkgud//HataPåKvinnorMerahenke_SEdrygasteNisse.sämst

Som när du skrev ngn gång att det var roligt och konstigt att Jenny ägde mig (på v30?) för att hon var en tjej? shit vad kul mannen osv.

För Kvinnor kan ju inte vara bra enligt herr Henrik.

henrik338

GuideGud
Reaktionspoäng
hahahaha Mr.Drygmaestro@Fejkgud//HataPåKvinnorMerahenke_SEdrygasteNisse.sämst

Som när du skrev ngn gång att det var roligt och konstigt att Jenny ägde mig (på v30?) för att hon var en tjej? shit vad kul mannen osv.

För Kvinnor kan ju inte vara bra enligt herr Henrik.

Haha, va? Jenny hade spöat mig i en 1v1.

DeletedUser

Spartans never die, they just lose and try their luck on the next world.

Avd bilden i OP.

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

henrik338

GuideGud
Reaktionspoäng
All min entusiasm jag haft försvann när jag förlora mina 500 yxor & 317 lks samt 37 rams. Samma gäller för de flesta i sparta, vi har försökt få fram en fred men asd vill inte ha det, de vill ha vår mark :(

Topp