Reaktionspoäng
big and mighty sparta:)

''If war is what they want, they will have it. ''

3afcf26bea4bb859f71df748aa489082.png

Super Hemulen

Reaktionspoäng
Capture.PNG

This is how Henrik338 talks in game.

Well, it is very claear that 4 times bigger tribe will defeat the smaller one. But there was something that i see in those last night attacks. Teh Gow chose villages where no nobleman was going and saved he's troops instead of helping tribe members to conquer. Interesting way of play from leader with superior fire power.

Well calling us girls is something else.. If someone know how old teh gow is, pls tell me.

henrik338

GuideGud
Reaktionspoäng
Visa bilaga 2083

This is how Henrik338 talks in game.

Well, it is very claear that 4 times bigger tribe will defeat the smaller one. But there was something that i see in those last night attacks. Teh Gow chose villages where no nobleman was going and saved he's troops instead of helping tribe members to conquer. Interesting way of play from leader with superior fire power.

Well calling us girls is something else.. If someone know how old teh gow is, pls tell me.

There is 4 dots, i think there is supposed to be 5. One for each letter.

You are either blind or stupid to think we can't prove otherwise. Get your fact's straight next time, babe.

I wouldn't want it any other way ;) Know your place, women.

Jesperl95

Reaktionspoäng
big and mighty sparta:)

''If war is what they want, they will have it. ''

3afcf26bea4bb859f71df748aa489082.png

You sniped a couple of badly timed nobles, walled a nuke with the lantern. Good job.

If anything it shows we have a lot to work on, in making offensive plays together as a tribe. So now maybe you can stop saying we need to be ganged, and people might stop overrating us.

Topp