'Misstakes were Made' - Sparta förklarar krig officiellt

henrik338

GuideGud
Reaktionspoäng
[video=youtube;gkime9M4z34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkime9M4z34&nohtml5=False[/video]

Igår 08:00 fick vår nyaste medlem motta 4 tåg från asd, 2 byar föll & 2 stannade på låg lojalitet. Varför? asd hade ren o skär tur med vilken dag det var. Hade ej hänt nån annan dag, så ren lyckoträff. (Tänker ej gå djupare än så)

3ae2aedbb6fa21deebd101e1bcee3ec9.jpg

788dfaec6a3ec9a898a0c4dfb6d9ea71.jpg

d111889e559b7d62cf91a1435261c236.jpg

ba1d4d688e49890ce9a0cffd91a7d74a.jpg

Därefter stoppades Alla försök. Ett kanske hårt uppvaknande för både Sparta & asd kan man tänka sig.

4caba96463a75790cd7c864398885b34.jpg

Jag vill ju inte vara sån, men man brukar vanligtvis kontakta stammens ledare/Diplomat innan man skickar iväg allt man har & förklara sig. Gör man inte det och hoppas det inte ska leda till krig, ja, då vet man nog inte riktigt hur detta spel fungerar. Nu tror jag att detta va kalkylerat fullt ut.

If war is what they want, they will have it.

e007f6751b47c0f095cbf538441d7836.jpg

Lycka till nu asd, för ni kommer behöva en ansenlig mängd utav det.

//Det Spartanska folket & dess överhöghet (A) ;)

Super Hemulen

Reaktionspoäng
Hi.

This was fun to read. Nice one sided probaganda for scarying any other tribes to even think going against the big mighty sparta. The mighty sparta would have lost 4 villages easy if not one small problem in internet connection. If this probaganda is working and if everybody else just hugs the spartans, we actually can stop playing this sever and wait for the next one.

The fackt is that Bugrlar has attack our player and just joined sparta few days ago. we cant just let him do that.

ps. Its just a game :)

Senast ändrad:

Jesperl95

Reaktionspoäng
Hi.

This was fun to read. Nice one sided probaganda for scarying any other tribes to even think going against the big mighty sparta. The might sparta would have lost 4 villages easy if not one small problem in internet connection. If his is working and if everybody else just hugs the spartans, we actually can stop playing this sever and wait for the next one.

The fackt is that Bugrlar has attack our player and just joined sparta few days ago. we cant just let him do that.

Wait, how would your internet connection have prevented you from being walled?

DeletedUser

Hi.

This was fun to read. Nice one sided probaganda for scarying any other tribes to even think going against the big mighty sparta. The mighty sparta would have lost 4 villages easy if not one small problem in internet connection. If this probaganda is working and if everybody else just hugs the spartans, we actually can stop playing this sever and wait for the next one.

When you förget the adlar and blame the internet connection :^)

Super Hemulen

Reaktionspoäng
Easy, when send from mobile and the attack for church is last instead of being first as planned. 2/4 of first vave trains lost first noble because of that.

Simple.

Jesperl95

Reaktionspoäng
Easy, when send from mobile and the attack for church is last instead of being first as planned. 2/4 of first vave trains lost first noble because of that.

Simple.

Yes I managed to figure that out, just wanted to see your explanation :)

You caught him asleep by pure luck, and you only nobled two villas because the luck evened out. Luck always even out ;)

Simple.

Super Hemulen

Reaktionspoäng
Yes, that true.

I believe that our luck is demolishing fast....Hope that people read what I said earlier and good luck for all in this server.

Senast ändrad:

Chaza

Reaktionspoäng
Hi.

This was fun to read. Nice one sided probaganda for scarying any other tribes to even think going against the big mighty sparta.

Indeed. That nuke that got walled got one village before that. And how is it "luck" when your player can't wake up at the morning to check if there is attacks coming? Too self-confident maybe?

Jesperl95

Reaktionspoäng
Indeed. That nuke that got walled got one village before that. And how is it "luck" when your player can't wake up at the morning to check if there is attacks coming? Too self-confident maybe?

I call it luck because he would've been awake if it wasn't for a special reason. It has nothing to do with confidence

Jesperl95

Reaktionspoäng
Så alla adlingar när man är borta är tur... Intressant... :thinking:

Han sov väl som alla andra? D:

Jo men om en viss avvikelse från det normala schemat sker, och just den dagen så kör de sin offensiv. Du kallar inte det tur?

Jag skiter väl förfan i hur det gick till, fullständigt. Men att det är tur, det står jag fast vid. Såvida de inte på något sätt visste.

Näbb Ankka

Reaktionspoäng
Det enda som är tur i spelet är hur mycket lycka man kan få och det går att jämna ut också :)

DeletedUser

Jo men om en viss avvikelse från det normala schemat sker, och just den dagen så kör de sin offensiv. Du kallar inte det tur?

Jag skiter väl förfan i hur det gick till, fullständigt. Men att det är tur, det står jag fast vid. Såvida de inte på något sätt visste.

Nej jag kallar det för dåliga bortförklaringar :D :D :D

Topp